Sunday 12 August 2007

SLAVE LABOUR

Mum was in a rush to get ready on Saturday morning, and when she picked up only one lead, I knew something was up. She bundled me into the car in a hurry locked up the house, hopped in the car, and started to drive off. I'm thinking "Wheres Blaze? This is a bit of ok, one on one time with Mum. Not often this happens". Mum parks the car and makes me walk down to a gate that I vaguely remember from last year. We walk up to the GAP stand and it dawn on me, "Oh no, Ekka. Sticky fingers and kids grabbing ears and tails."


This is the GAP stand - Very swish, retro and cool.

Well it ended up a bit of ok. I was allowed to lie on the GAP couch, and it was Mum who forced me to get up on it. How cool. Now I have the right to get on the couch when ever I want, hehehe. And the pillow for my head was a nice touch Mum, good to know that you are looking after me. Do I look Smug or what!


I hung out with some new greyhound friends and even managed to score myself a little human slave to look after me. Not bad, hey. Thanks Clare for looking after me so well.




The day was so tiring for us greys, its hard work getting cuddles from all those people. Banjo and Gypsy had to take a bit of a break and catch some greyhound zzzz's. Gosh its a hard life - but someone has to put their best paws forward to help GAP. Just as well all us greys are there to help out!

2 comments:

thebellagreyhound said...

Trust Banjo to be doing what he does best - sleeping!

IHateToast said...

that's the best stand ever. it is funny and show what they're like in the home. don't let brooke on the lounge, she'll hog it with her hounds.