Sunday 12 August 2007

I HAD A DAY OFF!

I was a bit worried when Mum drove off without me. Very sneaky using a pigs ear to distract me while she loaded Amie in the car. I ended up having a nice relaxing day looking after the house and catching up on beauty sleep (not that I need it). I think Mum was expecting me to have a bit of a hissy fit at being left home by myself. I showed her, I slept all day. And when she arrived home, I ignored her until I got all the gossip from Aimes. Sounds like I got the better deal staying home and not having to face all the noise and crowds that turn up at these large GAP promotions. I am a bit sensitive to the noise, it hurts my poor little ears. Once Aimes filled me in in where they had been, I checked Mum out. I cornered her on the couch and went over every inch of her jeans with my nose. I am amazed at how many other greys she can be unfaithful with in such a short time. Mum is such a sucker for greyhounds.

No comments: