Saturday 3 November 2007

COUNTING DOWN.

All the hard work is starting to pay off - my house is just about finished. Though I still have heaps to do, paint a bathroom, 5 doors, 2 cupboard dooes, and a million other little things. Its gonna be a huge push to make it for listing on Monday! Wish me luck at making my dead line. I have already had an enquiry regarding someone coming through on Monday and taking a look. They don't drag their feet around here. I am hoping to sell relatively quickly. The draw back is having to find a place that has some potential to do up over the next 5 years in a hurry. The girls don't want to be homeless over Christmas.

Here is a photo of my lounge ready for inspection!.

1 comment:

kitten said...

Ohhhhhh, gorgeous! ,But ummm top 2 piccys on the right are crooked ;) Hope you get your house sold AND find a place for the babies (and yourself) to live soon!