Sunday 29 July 2007

DO I GET TREATED SPECIAL CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY

I woke up this morning and realised that it was my day to get treated special! Its my Birthday - so Amie has to be nice to me all day! No picking on me or pushing me around. I Hope you are reading this Amie. No picking on me like you do at the park. Catching me when I am in the middle of a roll is not fair.




We have had a really lazy day lying in the sun and just hanging out while Mum is busy painting our house. She has this idea that the house would be nice if it was painted. I hate the smell of paint, it makes me sneeze. And Mum has managed to get some on my head. Any ideas how to get paint out of fur? At least it is white so it is colour co-ordinated with the rest of me. I think that Mum may be painting for ever at the rate she is going.

P.S. Happy Birthday to Mum as well. I was definatley meant to end up here with my Mum because we share the same birthday.

1 comment:

thebellagreyhound said...

OH CRAP - I KNEW YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS NEAR MINE - WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME!!
NOW WE HAVE TO GO OUT AND DRNI MORE LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS... )